Client Services Volunteer Position Description
Purpose: The Client Services Volunteer will serve as a front line interaction with clients.
Volunteer Title: Client Services Volunteer
Location: The Client Services Volunteer will work out of the Central Office.
1709 St. Mary’s Ave, Parkersburg, WV 26101
Key Responsibilities: The Client Services Volunteer:
- Greets incoming clients and assesses current need of client
- Performs initial intake form on client
- Completes ongoing assessment forms at each client visit
- Educates client on various subjects identified on assessment form
- Works with the Coordinator and other volunteers as a team as needed and able
- Adheres to any state, federal or organizational rules and laws as indicated by the Coordinator
Reports to: Lead Volunteer and Coordinator
Length of Appointment:The Client Services Volunteer will ideally serve from January to December,
primarily during client service hours and regular business hours
Time Commitment: The Client Services Volunteer will ideally provide 12 -16 hours per month, but can provide as many hours as desired and approved by the Coordinator
1. 18 years or older
- Able to provide 3 Professional References from prior school or employment
- A Servanthood mindset with compassion and understanding of the clientel
Support Provided:Each volunteer is required to take an on-site orientation training taught by the Coordinator. During this training, he/she will learn about the Mid-Ohio Valley Gabriel Project, specific duties of a Gabriel Volunteer and expectations of being a Gabriel Volunteer.